Dear Supporters and Friends:
The Rotary Club of San Francisco Chinatown will be observing the Public Health Order -
"Stay at Home" set forth by California Governor Newsom. We will be cancelling non-essential events and meetings until further notice.
During this challenging time, The members of the Rotary Club of San Francisco Chinatown wishes that you please:
* Take good care of yourself
* Pay close attention to the elderly and sick
* Should you absolutely need to be outside, be mindful of a (6 ft) distance be kept
* Report to the doctor if you or someone you know is not feeling well
* Stay informed - click here daily
* Remain positive
* Keep in touch with family, loved ones and friends. Call them, text them, check on them
* Email or give us a call. Need us to run an errand? Need some help?
* Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds & avoid touching your face
* Remember to smile often
Meet our two newest club members!
Art Gallery, Manager
Entrepreneur and social media guru
• Rotary is a leadership organization.
• It is local business, professional, and civic leaders.
• Rotary is fellowship: Rotarians get to know each other, form friendships, and do business together.
• Rotarians do great things – in our community and in the world.
• Rotary is a worldwide network of inspired individuals who translate their passions into social causes that change lives in communities.
Join a worldwide network and help us as we change the lives of millions of people in our communities and in the world.